Since 1979, Certol International has been leading the way in the development of
dental office infection prevention
solutions. Our rigorous internal development and testing makes sure that we deliver the very best in cleaning technology for everything from surface disinfection to instrument cleaning and sterilization packaging.
Certol is an environmentally responsible manufacturer emphasizing the use of biodegradable formulations. Certol follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and is FDA and EPA compliant. Our production and customer service departments are committed to customer satisfaction with exceptional guarantees.
Our partnerships with organizations like OSAP (The Organization for Safety, Asepsis and Prevention) keep us on the cutting edge of what is important to the infection prevention community. We feel that this support of ongoing education is paramount to our continued success.
Our products can be used for a variety of dental disinfection challenges, including:
- Reliable and effective water based surface disinfection products for dental units, surfaces, telephones, computers and other electronic equipment
- Unmatched instrument detergents formulated to both clean and protect instruments from corrosion
- The most economical needle safety device that helps keep you and your staff safe while treating patients
- Effective evacuation system cleaners allow your individual dental units to function properly
- Disposable surface barriers reduce the time needed for treatment room turnover to save staff time and money
Our customers use Certol products in a variety of healthcare settings including traditional dental practices and institutions. University of Colorado, UCLA, Baylor, University of Minnesota, and Indiana/Purdue are among our many loyal dental school customers.
6120 East 58th Avenue Commerce City, CO 80022
Office: (303) 799-9401 | Fax: (303) 799-9408 | Toll Free: (800) 843-3343
© 2003-2014 Certol International LLC. All rights reserved. | Site Map